Nice

Tonight we were reading The Night Before Christmas during Jackson's bedtime routine.
When I got to the pages about Santa and his nose like a cherry and his bowl full of jelly, I pointed to Santa's nose and then lightly tapped Jackson's nose. You know, for dramatic effect.
As I went to turn to the next page, Jackson stopped me.

"No, Mama," he said and quickly tapped the tip of his own nose and gently "returned" it to Santa's nose on the page. "That's his nose, Mama. Got to give it back."

I'm thinking he "nose" about that naughty or nice list...


P.S. Jackson has learned a new Christmas carol: Oh Christmas Tree. His version goes like this:
Oh Christmas Tree!
Oh Christmas Tree!
Oh Christmas Tree!
Oh Christmas Tree!
Oh Christmas Tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday