Yoga Bean

While I have taken Jackson to a few baby yoga classes in the past, I haven't done so in a very long time. However, there may be no need as he appears to be self taught.
Last night, my back suddenly wrenched itself and I was in such pain I tried a variety of stretches on the living room floor.
Jackson was aimlessly playing, walking around chattering and singing when suddenly I noticed during a particular stretch it had fallen quiet.
I turned my head to the right and there he was next to me in a downward dog position. He turned his face toward me and beamed.
"Hi, Mama!," he chirped while his little head was upside down.
As if this is what we do on a random Thursday night.

And then I recalled our day at the park a while back, where he began an impromptu yoga class in the middle of a field of daffodils.
My boy. He is a natural.


Comments

Anonymous said…
perfect form

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday