Cute Thing #22

Jackson loves his strawberries.
Doesn't everyone?
And when he says the word it will absolutely suffocate you with adorableness.
Seriously, my heart can only take it a few times before I start to uncontrollably squeal at his sweetness.
He pronounces the delicious fruit like so:
"Mama! More sta-bap-pys, peas!"
and once he has recieved a few more:
"Sta-bap-pys! Sta-bap-pys! Sta-bap-pys!"

At that point I have passed out from chronic-cute exposure on the kitchen floor.

What kid-mispronunciations melted your heart?

Comments

Sylvie said…
Could we get a little video of this action? I want to hear it! We will be needing to hear it again when he's much, much older, so . . . .
Kathleen said…
I miss Jackson!! So, Jackie is actually surprising us by her very clear word, "No!" I'm not sure she knows what it means, but we're a little worried. :-)
Houpley said…
now i can work on capturing some sta-bap-py action. :)
kathleen! don't worry! one of jack's first words was also "no-no." and that was my first word. brace yourself for when she turns around, points her finger at you and says, "No-no mama, stop!" That's when you're in real trouble!
Anonymous said…
Oh yes, I have a very long list but a few are fry-ee-ayder for refrigerator, poonce for spoon, hambanger for hamberger. Actually, we still use these terms much of the time, as well as 'nak.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday