Love Is...

This morning was madness.
We were all rushing around getting ready for work, getting Jackson ready for school, picking up for company coming right after work today - it was a whirlwind of curling irons, tiny buttons, cups of coffee, trash bags and velcroed sneakers.
Eric had risen a bit early to make breakfast. His favorite: biscuits and sausage with gravy.
I'm not a fan and generally don't eat breakfast but as I was trying to clasp a necklace, Eric asked from kitchen if I wanted to take a biscuit to work.
So sweet.
So when I finally landed at my desk and reached in my purse to pull out my makeshift biscuit breakfast, I saw that not only had he prepared a biscuit and sausage, but he thought to put the tiny patty in its own tiny snack Ziploc bag inside the main bag.
He didn't want my biscuit to get soggy on the way to work.
That's love, people.

Comments

Sylvie said…
THAT is what I'm talkin' about! A guy has to be some small percent "girl" to get the details perfect! Eric either has great girl instincts or he has been admirably trained by women! ;) But the fact that he remembers to DO it, that's the sweetest!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday