Birthday Wishes

A few weeks ago we headed home to my parents to celebrate my birthday. To top it all off my best friend flew in and was able to spend time with us, Jackson, the girls (who JAckson now officially calls "The Grrls" and new baby Ian.
Jackson fell in love with the dog bed, blowing bubbles in water glasses and playing with Debbie. All while taking sterioids for a slight wheeze and drops for an ear infection. He is a trooper.
My mother made the most incredible meal ever. With butternut squash, asparagus, and an incredible salad with homemade dressing. Debbie and I got a bit competitive over the squash. But we're still friends.
It was so nice to have everyone around and for Debbie to see Jack now that he is becoming more of himself.
She hadn't seen him since he was 8 weeks old.
I hope someday we can all live close by for Sunday dinners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday