Friday

Yesterday, I got another chance to nurse Eli. He was able to nurse for nine minutes before tiring out. Definitely progress.
I am on my way to the NICU right now but when I called this morning they said he took 50mls of milk last night. His biggest meal yet.
We also had his first physical therapy session yesterday. He will have to continue pt for a while considering he was early and was sedated for so long. It really tires him out and I hate making him do these exercises but I know he needs them.
He also has gained a tiny bit of weight.
They will weigh him again this morning and we will see if he is using his all of his food.

Comments

Cookie said…
Go, Eli, go!
claudia davis said…
What a beautiful boy...we are such proud great-grandparents!


Dearie & Pop

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday