So, what did Jackson learn from the Gram-And-Grandaddy visit/weekend?
1. He loves apple struedel
2. He is not afraid of tapdancers, drunk Germans or a giant Oktoberfest chicken
3. One can always head across the room with arms high in the air to the "Court of Higher Appeals" when one is unhappy with a ruling
4. Gram and Grandaddy always want to see your tummy
5. Lily is only mildly interested in hugs from 1-year-olds
6. Flushing the toilet is quickly making its way into his list of top 5 favorite things to do (although I think this was bound to happen no matter who visited this weekend....)