Xtreme Baby



There is no in-between with Eli. 
When he runs, there is only full speed and on the ground. 
When he wants to read a book with you, there is no middle ground. It is not up for discussion.
You are reading where all the baby animals are sleeping AGAIN.
When it comes to requesting, Eli is a shouter.
I’m sure this is a typical sibling trait. When the youngest one has to speak up to be heard, things get noisy.
Plus, we are a loud family.
 Lately, I have started to work with him on lowering his voice.
 But just like the rest of Eli’s habits, it is one extreme or the other.
His polite shouts begin:

MAMA! PEASE I HAVE MORE MILK! MAMA! PEASE I HAVE MORE MILK!

Eli, you don’t have to shout. Just ask mama. What do you need?

in the softest, tiniest whisper I can barely hear:  mama, pease i have more milk?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday