Flight Plan

We are headed to New York tomorrow morning.
On a plane.
To New York.
Many hours on a plane.
Hours.
Plane.
13 month old.
From 8 am to 6 pm, I will be at the mercy of American Airlines, O'hare and a tiny wild thing that has a recent addiction to raisins.
I've never been great at math, but this equation has me all riled up. I've packed and repacked for as many entertainment possibilities as I can fit into a diaper bag. I've got enough snack variations for everyone on the plane. I've got crayons, cups, stackable tugboats, books, pacifiers and benadryl.
But my secret weapon is a grandaddy. Thank goodness I'll have a grandaddy chaperoning us all the way. Between the two of us, surely we can keep Jackson from eating everyone's free bag of peanuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace

Eli Fletcher Copley

Saturday